2011-08-10

In Swedish!

Just wanted to say hi and let you know I'm still around. It's still summer in Sweden though lightning and thunder is passing above my head as I write this. The rain is pouring down and I leave the window open just to hear it against my window pane.

So what new! I've tuned my piano and I'm currently writing and recording new songs, five of them so far. And this time they're in Swedish! I've always wanted to write in my native tongue but is has taken me some time to get there. Although I used to write in Swedish when I first started making music at the tender age of 14. Back then I wrote punk songs inspired by Swedish bands as Strebers, Charta 77 and such. I actually found some old lyrics the other day. It wasn't all bad but I'm still glad to say I've evolved.

I have no idea when, how or in which format these new songs will be released. I have a number of ideas and concepts, one more grand than the other, as always. I guess I'll have to get back to you on that, ok?


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar